Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A fresh start for the New Year!

Hello 2013!

Snow Tubing was a success! I definitely recommend it, especially if you have a lil guy like mine! Next time I'll have lil D wear a face mask as his chubby lil cheeks were bright red. The hotel was great. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Stroudsburg, PA. http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/stroudsburg/srbex/hoteldetail?sicreative=8527012274&sicontent=0&sitrackingid=281427930&cm_mmc=Google-PS-HolidayInnExpress-_-G+B-AMER-%255BUSA%255D-East-_-%255BUSA%255D-%2528PA%2529-Stroudsburg-_-holiday+inn+express+stroudsburg&siclientid=1962
Camelback is only a five minute drive which was just perfect! We never made it to the outlets, but we'll save that for next time :)


We are off to a healthy start for 2013! I've prepared a few healthy meals (shrimp quesadillas with tomato and avocado salsa and flounder with roasted broccoli and onions) which I'm looking forward to sharing the recipes with you. My goal is to get the recipe portion of lilD&Mimi up and running as soon as I can! Wish me luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment